Saturday, April 11, 2009

Digital story

For my digital story I choose to describe the ecosystems of Sitka, Alaska. I really enjoyed making my digital story because I was able to choose a subject that I am very passionate about. Many people don’t know that Sitka is a temperate rain forest or that it has a vast amount of plant life. The main character of my story is “Bendy” and he comes to Alaska with misconceptions about what it will be like.

After completing the movie I thought it would be a fun theme to carry on to other movies. Bendy could travel to other places, or explore different things. This would also be a great project for students to take with them on vacations. Rather than having them do book work they could look at an aspect of the environment they travel to and make a short movie about it.

You can view my
movie, story board, and digital story rubric.

No comments: